If you are in the market to move and interested in looking at new homes, we have a variety of choices available in the Calgary, Alberta area. We build our homes from start to finish with beautifully detailed floor plans, spacious living space, trendy features and amenities, and top-grade materials in well-designed communities.
About Our New Homes
Currently, we offer new homes in Airdrie, and Northeast and Northwest Calgary. We offer traditional homes, townhomes, side by side, laned, and front attached. Options include 1 to 4 bedrooms and 1.5 to 4 bathrooms. Square footage ranges from just under 1,000-square-feet to over 2,700-square feet. Our available homes are conveniently located in Sage Meadows in Northwest Calgary, Ashbury, and Saddlestone in Northeast Calgary, and Bayside, Bayside Estates, Bayview, Newport, and Pier 11 in Airdrie.
The Buying Process
Whether this is your first new home, or you’ve purchased a home in the past, there are always things to consider about the home itself as well as its location. When choosing your floor plan and community, the following checklist provides a list of things to consider.
- Drive time to and from work, school, and shopping
- Distance to major highways
- Proximity to schools, colleges, and day care centers
- Availability of nearby medical facilities
- Quick access to police, fire station, ambulance services
- Access to public transportation such as buses, taxis, and rail
- Driving distance to recreational areas, parks, attractions, and points of interest
The Building Process
Once you’ve made your choices, the work begins turning your dream of a new home into an eye-catching reality.
- Setting the groundwork – this first step involves excavating the land, staking out the floor plan, pouring the foundation, and erecting foundation walls. This step requires an inspection before moving forward.
- Framing and roof – exterior wall framing is the next step followed by the installation of roof trusses. Once both the walls and trusses are in place, doors and windows are installed. This is followed by ductwork, electrical, and plumbing installation.
- Sealing and Insulation – A waterproof barrier is installed followed by insulation of the roof and exterior walls. Another inspection takes place at this step.
- Finishing Touches – Includes interior touches such as finishing floors, hanging cabinets, installing a fireplace, painting interior walls, installing an HVAC system, hanging doors, and completing plumbing and electrical installation. Exterior finishes include constructing walkways and driveway, building a deck or porch, and applying exterior siding.
- Final Step – You’ll have the opportunity to walk through the home to note anything that may need correcting.
Benefits of Our New Homes
When choosing one of our homes, you’re getting your money’s worth with a well-built residence offering years of comfort, convenience, security, and peace of mind.